Donnerstag, 1. Februar 2018

Hello World

Hello world.

When my birding obsession started back in 2009 in Ecuador I also started to blog about my experiences and travels. However things got boring after a while: I felt like I was the only reader to my blog. The contents of it were repetetive and uncreative. Thus I dropped the old blog in 2012 and tried other communication forms. I started an amateur webpage to share my pictures and describe my birding hotspots, I used forums and eventually I tried my luck with new blogs again, which never really started off, due to topics that were just too narrowly defined.

Since I feel the desire to blog about my thoughts and experiences again I have now started this new blog, where I'll just post whatever is currently keeping me busy. I'll share with you trip reports, book reviews, interesting observations or just anything else that is related to birds and birding.

I hope you'll like it
Cheers
The Little Stint

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen